Police trying to identify suspect

CRIME OF THE WEEK – Police are trying to identify a theft suspect in this week’s Shoals Area Crime Stoppers report. Investigators said the card was used several times before being deactivated.

It’s not the best photo but it’s all Florence police could get.

The suspect seen in the pic is using a stolen […]

Man wanted on Failure to Pay Child Support

Michael Forsythe is wanted for failure to pay child support

Michael Forsythe has warrants in Colbert County for failure to pay child support.


Russellville Most Wanted for Sept. 27, 2016

Teresa Frederick Hancock is wanted by Russellville Police on a Grand Jury Indictment for Assault 2nd Degree, Resisting Arrest and Theft of Property 4th Degree. Anyone that may know the suspects location may contact Russellville Police or Shoals Area Crime Stoppers. You may remain anonymous.



CRIME STOPPERS: Do you know these people? You could get a $1,000 reward

The Florence Police Department is releasing these pictures in hopes of identifying some possible theft suspects.


Police need public’s help in finding suspect in deadly 2014 hit-and-run

Ms. Wanda Carles

CRIME OF THE WEEK: In this week’s Shoals Area Crime Stoppers report, a Lauderdale County woman was killed while trying to walk across a state highway. It’s been more than a year a half since her death and no one has been brought to justice.


Shoals Area Most Wanted: Do you know this man’s whereabouts?

Tory Ingram is wanted for failure to pay child support (Photo courtesy Crimestoppers and CCSD)

MOST WANTED: The Colbert County Sheriff’s Department has warrants for 30-year-old Tory Ingram for unpaid child support.